STSMs are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between COST Action Participants. STSMs should specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the COST Action, whilst at the same time allowing the Grantees to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments and/or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
We are happy to announce the second STSM call for this grant period (GP3).
This time the grant budget is 15,000€ and can be used until April 15th.
For this specific call for application, we will have the following rules:
- The application is open from now until October 15th.
- Applications will be evaluated by the STSM committee between October 16th and October 26th and then the applicants will be informed of the results.
- STSM supported in this call should take place between November 1st and April 15th.
Information for application here:
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 05/20)
- AIM cost Daily rates document
- AIM-COST STSM Verification Sheet