STSMs are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between COST Action Participants. STSMs should specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the COST Action, whilst at the same time allowing the Grantees to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments and/or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
Calls for STSMs to be completed during GP3 (to take place until April 2021):
- Call for Grand-Period 3 STSMs IS NOW OPEN and we have extended the deadline for the STSM Call to the 15th of June
- Applications will be evaluated between 16tth and 30th June 2020
- Results to be published on 1st July 2020
- Please refer to the Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 05/20) for instructions on how to participate
- STSMs supported in this call should take place between 1st of September 2020 and 15 April 2021. However, please consider the current and unpredictable situation related to the COVID-19 outbreak when choosing your mission dates. If the situation will continue, the dates of your mission can be changed, in agreement with your host and the STSM coordinator.
Information for application here:
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 05/20)
- AIM cost Daily rates document
- AIM-COST STSM Verification Sheet