STSMs are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between COST Action Participants. STSMs should specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the COST Action, whilst at the same time allowing the Grantees to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments and/or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
STSMs to be completed during GP3 (to take place until April 2021):
- The list of GP3 APPROVED STSM is out (the approved list is available on this page)
- STSMs supported in this call should take place between 1st of September 2020 and 15 April 2021. However, please consider the current and unpredictable situation related to the COVID-19 outbreak when choosing your mission dates. If the situation will continue, the dates of your mission can be changed, in agreement with your host and the STSM coordinator.
Information for application here:
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 05/20)
- AIM cost Daily rates document
- AIM-COST STSM Verification Sheet