STSMs are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between COST Action Participants. STSMs should specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the COST Action, whilst at the same time allowing the Grantees to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments and/or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
Calls for STSMs to be completed during GP2 (February-April 2020):
- applications are open until 1st of April 2020 or until the allocated budget is completed
- applications will be evaluated weekly by the STSM committee and the selected applicants will be immediately informed
- STSMs supported in this call should take place until the 20th of April 2020.
- Please refer to the Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 04/19) for instructions on how to participate
Calls for STSMs to be completed during GP3 (May 2020-April 2021):
- Call for Grand-Period 3 STSMs (May 2020-April 2021) will open on March 15th
- applications will be evaluated between 1 and 15 May 2020
- results to be published on 15 May 2020
- STSMs supported in this call should take place between 1 June 2020 and 15 April 2021
Information for application here:
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 04/19)
- AIM cost Daily rates document
- AIM-COST STSM Verification Sheet