STSMs are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between COST Action Participants. STSMs should specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the COST Action, whilst at the same time allowing the Grantees to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments and/or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
We are happy to announce the third STSM call for this grant period (GP3).
The Grant budget is 15.000€ and can be used up to September 15th 2021
For this specific call for application, we will have the following rules:
- We will have the application open from march 1st until April 10th 2021 - Applications are now closed.
- Applications will be evaluated by the STSM committee until the 17th of April 2021 and then the applicants will be informed of the results.
- STSM supported in this call should take place from April to the 15th of September 2021.
Please note: The Grant period has been extended and STSM GP3 activities may now be completed up until the 15th September 2021.
Information for application here:
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 03/21)
- AIM cost Daily rates document
- AIM-COST STSM Verification Sheet
- COST Vademecum