STSMs are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between COST Action Participants. STSMs should specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the COST Action, whilst at the same time allowing the Grantees to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments and/or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
We are happy to announce the fourth STSM call for this grant period (GP4) will open early in 2022.
The Grant budget is 15.000€ and can be used up to Autumn 2022 - final date to be confirmed.
For this specific call for application, we will have the following rules:
- We will have the application open from early 2022 - Date will be confirmed.
- Applications will be evaluated by the STSM committee and then the applicants will be informed of the results.
- STSM supported in this call should take place from a set period within 2022 to be confirmed.
Information for previous applications are linked here for information purposes only:
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) rules (Revised 03/21)
- AIM cost Daily rates document
- AIM-COST STSM Verification Sheet
- COST Vademecum